If you would like to submit an application, nomination or form through GGC Portal, please register for an account by clicking the green Register button in the top right-hand corner of this page.
*If you have created an account in the past on this platform (e.g. as a past applicant or reviewer), that account may still be valid. Please use that account information to login. Click the grey Log In button in the top right corner and use your existing email and password.
Recognizing members is an important way to help our volunteers feel valued and thanked. Apply for both national and provincial awards all year long through this portal.
GGC Safe Guide Applications
Currently open to Guiders in Ontario Council, BC Council, Nova Scotia Council, New Brunswick and PEI Council, Newfoundland and Labrador Council, and Saskatchewan Council only. Guiders can submit forms throughout the year for:
- Yellow Level Activities – submit at least 14 days prior to activity
- Yellow Level Activities with more than 75 Participants - submit at least 21 days prior to activity
- Red Level Activities – submit at least 21 days prior to activity
- Log-in or register to get started!
Closed or Upcoming Programs:
GGC 2023 National Scholarships
- Applications for 2022 are now closed, successful applicants will be contacted as soon as reviews are complete, unsuccessful applicants will be contacted by the end of the summer.
- Applications for 2023 will be available in February 14 to March 20 2023
- For more visit the scholarships webpage
GGC 2023 Council Scholarships
- Council specific scholarship application will be available beginning February 14, 2023
GGC 2023 Change Maker Award
- Nominations currently under review! If you completed a nomination for yourself or someone else you will be notified when reviews are complete.
- For more visit the Change Maker Award webpage
Pour remplir le formulaire en français, cliquez sur « Français » dans le coin supérieur droit et ouvrez une session.